Landing page for handy electronics store. Originally intended as complete e-commerce shop with shopping cart, checkout etc., but client wanted one-pager with ability to order right away.
Due to project’s limited budget and no clear demands, I decided to practice my coding skills on it. Website is written from scratch on PHP with products and potential clients databases on MySQL. I know this was somewhat controversial decision (wordpress probably could suite better), but still better then static page.
- Convenient products and clients databases allow future export to more… progressive environments;
- Order placement and email report;
- Product details loading with ajax;
- Dynamic content inside modal windows;
- Parallax effect (kinda bicycle);
- Adaptive layout and optimization on devices;
Website is running at ekajros.com.
Prototyping and design
Previews are available at axshare.